Choose your new career…
Education Services Group partners with technology companies on Education Revenue Management. The Operations Specialist is primarily responsible for financial administration and professional training operations for our customer. The role is responsible for ensuring students have an exceptional experience with our customer’s training solution, from enrollment through completion of courses/programs. This role is vital to secure and drive revenue for our customer.
- Act as the regional lead for all financial operations for the assigned customer region.
- Prepare weekly billings for Order Management.
- Prepare regional monthly draw-downs.
- Responsible for entering payment in LMS (credit card, PO’s, training units).
- Process credit card payments.
- Participate in the VSOE testing process.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue reconciliation reports.
- Assist students in the registration process, working with Sales to ensure a smooth transition from order through enrollment.
- Answer inquiries via phone and email.
- Provide coaching for and help in the training of Operations Specialists.
- Responsible for the integrity of contact, registration and billing data in the learning management system.
- Provide support to end user customers and internal teams.
- Create learning reports, training units, training credits usage reports.
- At least 3 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Accounting preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on customer service.
- Must have the ability to analyze situations and respond quickly.
- High degree of detail and excellent organizational skills.
To apply, please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.