Choose your new career…
Education Services Group partners with technology companies on Education Revenue Management. Sales Development Representatives focus on various aspects of sales and customer service around a client’s education offerings.
Sales Development Representatives will be responsible for managing a combination of inbound Chat and call leads to handle service related questions and generate sales revenue through identification of opportunities. Additionally, a portion of time will be focused on outbound sales calls to a defined list of contacts to focus on selling public training education and identify leads for private events.
Sales Associates will perform the following tasks on a daily basis:
- Phone and email communication with IT professionals regarding:
- Class schedules and availability
- Certification programs
- Course content and learning objectives
- Registration and cancellation policies
- Payment options
- Other related topics
- Guide students in the navigation of the software company’s website in order to access course overviews and defined learning tracts
- Support on-line Chat line and communication
- Provide support in the actual registration process
- Help students to self select the appropriate courses
- Secure additional same company contacts through referrals
- Student registrations
- Lead revenue identified
- Call activity
- Chat activity
- New contacts
- Process and product knowledge
To apply, please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.