Education Services Group Holdings, LLC (“ESG”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our customer’s personal information. This statement applies with respect to the information that we collect from the ESG Web site, located at esgsuccess.com. Amendments to this statement will be posted at this URL and will be effective when posted. Your continued use of this site following the posting of any amendment, modification or change shall constitute your acceptance thereof.
I. WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
Personal Information: “Personal Information” refers to any information that directly or indirectly, identifies you or another individual and which may include: name, title, company name, job function, expertise, postal address, telephone number, email address, browser and device information (including IP Address), and information collected through cookies and other similar technologies. We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us.
Other data: “Other data” is any information that does not and cannot be used to reveal your identity or that of another individual, such as information which has been fully and permanently anonymized and aggregated. We use this information to facilitate our operation of the Sites and for other purposes described below.
II. HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
- Through our websites: We collect information through the Sites, e.g., when you register for a webinar, contact us, subscribe to our email newsletter, download content (e.g. whitepapers)
- Offline: We collect information from you offline, such as when you attend one of our events, during phone calls with sales representatives, or when you contact a Marketo representative.
- Information From Other Sources: In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you, we obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
- Through Your Browser or Device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device. Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that you visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. e use your IP Address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
III. HOW INFORMATION IS USED
In general, we will only use the information you provide to us for the purpose for which such information was provided. We may also use this information to deliver to you information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners, trend analysis, pattern detection, and site administration. Your information may also be used to contact you when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings from ESG and other entities by following the instructions set forth in the opt-out section below.
Other uses of Personal Information include:
- Demographic and profile data is used to tailor your experience at our site, showing you content we think you might be interested in.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested materials and newsletters, as well as information and materials regarding our products and services.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Sites and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
Our site has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we will take all reasonable steps to insure the safety of your personal information.
V. OTHER WEB SITES; LINKS
Our Web site contains links to other Web sites. ESG is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
VI. CORRECT; UPDATE; REMOVE YOUR DATA
ESG allows its users the option to change or modify information previously provided. This may be done through the following methods:
(1) e-mail the information to email@example.com
(2) visit the Contact Us section of the site and submit a request to correct, update or remove your data.
Unfortunately, to the extent that such information is also stored in other databases, we cannot always ensure that such corrections or deletions will reach the other databases. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your information is removed from or corrected in our records.
VII. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We will retain your Personal Information for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection, including to pursue our legitimate business interests, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce applicable agreements.
VIII. CHOICE; OPT OUT
You may opt-out of receiving communications from our partners, and from us, by the following means:
(1) click the unsubscribe or opt-out link in an email.
(2) send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) visit the Contact Us section of the site and submit a request to unsubscribe.
IX. PUBLIC FORUMS
This site makes our blog (https://esgsuccess.com/customer-success-blog/), our social media pages (including: facebook, twitter, LinkedIn), chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.