After the best year in the history of the company in 2020, Customer Success as a Service® has surpassed those records with three months left to go in 2021
ESG, the leader in Customer Success as a Service®, is proud to announce outstanding Q3 2021 results. The company’s unique approach combines consultation, process development, people, and automation to improve the Customer Success capabilities and maturity of technology companies.
ESG continued to experience exponential growth in the third quarter, both in new logo acquisition and expansion with existing customers, breaking revenue records in three quarters that were set in the previous full year.
ESG Q3 2021 News:
- Total Q3 revenue up 85% year-over-year
- Earned expansions with five existing clients
- Added two net new clients through outside sales & marketing efforts
- Total Q3 earnings increased exponentially year-over-year by continuing to drive incremental profitability on both expansions and net new engagements
- Increased Q3 cross-sell/up-sell revenue on behalf of ESG clients by 75% year-over-year
- Grew employee base by 18% quarter-over-quarter, adding skills such as project/program management, digital content and automation, operations, analytics, and Customer Success management
Q3 2021 new clients:
- Multinational technology conglomerate
- 3D measurement, imaging, and realization technology leader
Q3 2021 client expansions:
- Enterprise IT software company
- High-growth Human Resources technology platform
- Wireless networking global leader
- Global Enterprise hygiene and health company
- High-growth Customer Success technology platform
“Having already outperformed what was a record-breaking year in 2020, with a full quarter still to go in 2021, I’m extremely proud of all our team has already accomplished this year,” said ESG CEO Michael Harnum. “Not only does our increased revenue through new and existing logos continue to validate the need for Customer Success as a Service® in the marketplace, but even more importantly to me, our team delivering value to our clients each and every day is the true validation.”
ESG delivers Customer Success as a Service® (CSaaS), enabling technology companies to build, operationalize, and transform their Customer Success organization. ESG’s services enable clients to accomplish their ultimate goal of reduced churn and increased retention. ESG combines consultation, process development, people, and automation to increase clients’ Customer Success capabilities. Learn more at esgsuccess.com.